Our infrared thermal imaging gives homeowners and business owners the most advanced inspection system for a variety of essential residential and commercial concerns.
Infrared imaging is a non-invasive, non-destructive process that provides detailed mapping of often invisible defects. Thermal imaging processes pinpoint structural, electrical and heating problems by following the path of heat through your building. This exact, scientific process identifies minor and major issues, including faulty or overloaded circuits, heat loss, moisture intrusion, mold, roof, floor or wall breaks, malfunctioning heating and air flow systems, and even pest infestations.
Thermal imaging can be used throughout your current or prospective Indianapolis area property and looks at every inch of your floor plan. With thermography, we can look through to roofs, floors, and walls with zero harm to your home or office.
Before buying a home or paying for expensive heating or structural repairs, contact Jim at Center Grove Real Estate Inspections to get a full picture your building. Call or email today to schedule an infrared thermal imaging inspection at your home, office or real estate prospect.
- Electrical faults before they cause a fire
- Overloaded and undersized circuits
- Circuit breakers in need of immediate replacement
- Missing, damaged and/or wet insulation
- Heat loss and air infiltration in walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors
- Water and moisture intrusion that could lead to mold
- Possible pest infestations
- Hidden roof leaks before they cause serious damage
- Air conditioner compressor leaks
- Under fastening and/or missing framing members
- Structural defects
- Broken seals in double-pane windows
- Energy loss and efficiency
- Dangerous flue leaks
- Damaged and/or malfunctioning radiant heating systems
- Unknown plumbing leaks
- Overheated equipment